I’ve put together a page on written outcomes as you asked for some further guidance on this – let me know if this is useful (or not) in our next update meeting. As I was writing the guidelines for an academic paper, it occurred to me that if you were to write notes and insert images under the headings – you would have future evidence of your completed masters.
- RT @Creative_Dundee: View, comment, download and even listen to Dundee’s Creative Industries Strategy here: dundeecreates.com #Dund… 3 days ago
- RT @VADundee: We will promote "our cultural and design heritage and benefit the whole of Scotland" says @FionaHyslop: https://t.co/9IioXxvy… 6 days ago
- RT @WeaveAbertay: Happy Saturday peeps! THIS THURSDAY we have @doktorplirtz talking games & endings at @avery_co_dundee All the way from To… 6 days ago
- Today Dundee designer @KirbyRecipes has left a treasure hunt around the city! Follow the clues and find free cards… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- RT @Creative_Dundee: Pecha Kucha Night Dundee tickets are now AVAILABLE! Come get inspired with us on November 7th! #PKN_DND https://t.c… 1 week ago