I’ve put together a page on written outcomes as you asked for some further guidance on this – let me know if this is useful (or not) in our next update meeting. As I was writing the guidelines for an academic paper, it occurred to me that if you were to write notes and insert images under the headings – you would have future evidence of your completed masters.
- RT @Creative_Dundee: We've been co-designing the upcoming Pecha Kucha Vol.21 with local young people - from speaking & choosing speakers to… 1 day ago
- RT @openchangeuk: We’re delighted to be part of #DundeeDesignMonth - loads of great things happening in the city. dundeedesignmonth.com… 1 day ago
- RT @DundeeFashionWk: ..we are delighted to be part of Dundee Design Month #lovedundee twitter.com/designdundee/s… 2 days ago
- Read all about the Pecha Kucha Vol 21 TAKEOVER this May! #yoyp2018 twitter.com/creative_dunde… 2 days ago
- @tartanbaffies We ran out of characters so sacrificed the space! Good spot! 😝 2 days ago