I’ve put together a page on written outcomes as you asked for some further guidance on this – let me know if this is useful (or not) in our next update meeting. As I was writing the guidelines for an academic paper, it occurred to me that if you were to write notes and insert images under the headings – you would have future evidence of your completed masters.
- RT @dundee2023: Tickets available for a Dundee 2023 event | Dalhousie Building | 22 August eventbrite.co.uk/e/european-cap… https://t.co/n7s5K1StSc 1 day ago
- RT @dundee2023: Brilliant! Thanks so much @Tim_Burgess for coming and supporting #dundee2023 ! 😍 Huge congrats @carnival56fest team for a g… 2 days ago
- RT @WhimSicALLusH: Next weekend! Find some of us #OpenCloseDundee artists at the market, Dundee City Square! Launching new maps & doing tou… 2 days ago
- RT @VADundee: Our next Design Champion is graphic designer Leanne Young, designer of Scotland’s first ever #BabyBox! #VADchampions https://… 2 days ago
- RT @dundee2023: How would you spend your perfect day in Dundee? Share your thoughts this Sun 13 Aug at Baxter Park! #dundee2023 https://t.c… 6 days ago