I’ve put together a page on written outcomes as you asked for some further guidance on this – let me know if this is useful (or not) in our next update meeting. As I was writing the guidelines for an academic paper, it occurred to me that if you were to write notes and insert images under the headings – you would have future evidence of your completed masters.
- JOB OPP: We're on the lookout for a graduate to join our team to provide support for Dundee’s bid for ECoC -… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
- Promoting a more inclusive society: Read our latest @thecourieruk article by @PAMIS_Scotland director Jenny Miller bit.ly/2sjbKU0 1 week ago
- RT @culture_public: Congrats! @heraldscotland Culture 2017 nominees @CCA_Glasgow @ScotStoryCentre @ccfest @DesignDundee https://t.co/jdN1y4… 1 week ago
- RT @Creative_Dundee: Have you seen our updated and crowdsourced '99 Things to See/Do in Dundee'? It's full of places that make Dundee! http… 2 weeks ago
- RT @VADundee: Time for tea? Our next Design Champion is Nikki McWilliams, creator of beautiful biscuit cushions vandadundee.org/blog/293/Nikki… #VA… 2 weeks ago