As a key supporter of Starter for 6, we wanted to remind you that Fast Track 2011 is open for applications.
Introduced last year, Fast Track offers creative entrepreneurs with innovative business ideas support to develop an investment-ready business plan over a 5 week period and the opportunity to pitch for up to £10,000.
Fast Track is suited to entrepreneurs working within the creative industries that have an innovative product, idea or service or those who have recently set up an innovative business and are able to turn their business around through the 5 week training programme.
To see what past participants have said about their experience, watch the Starter for 6 case studies.
To learn more about what Fast Track offers and the criteria for applications visit the Starter for 6 pages of our website. To request that we come and talk to you or to receive some promotional material please call the Enquiry Line on 0844 544 9990 and ask for Claire Doohan.
Fast Track is open for applications and will close at 24:00, Friday 29 July 2011.
We would be grateful if you could pass this information on through your contacts and networks.
Many thanks and best wishes,
David, Sally and Claire
- Brilliant photo of the inspiring UNESCO Creative City leaders at #krakowice2018 #UCCN AGM. Dundee’s own… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- RT @TartuCityofLit: So it begins! Opening of UCCN 12th Annual Meeting. #krakowice2018 https://t.co/cZJ7bTD5ZA 1 week ago
- RT @giulybottino: Headquarter #annualmeeting @UNESCO #krakowice2018! The delegation of @romecityoffilm arrived to exchange best practic… 1 week ago
- Blown away by @designcoredet and their action plan. Looking forward to hearing more@from @ellieschneider later.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Loving hearing about the different ways our sister Cities of Design promote their work @myhelsinki #creativecities… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago