- RT @Creative_Dundee: We're putting together our July Newsletter! Which events/opportunities/projects should we include? Don't be shy, self… 2 hours ago
- RT @openchangeuk: #ServiceDesign Academy launched! Initiative by @dundee_angus & ourselves provides unique accredited training https://t… 17 hours ago
- m.me/jennieannpatte… 4 days ago
- JOB OPP: We're on the lookout for a graduate to join our team to provide support for Dundee’s bid for ECoC -… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
- Promoting a more inclusive society: Read our latest @thecourieruk article by @PAMIS_Scotland director Jenny Miller bit.ly/2sjbKU0 2 weeks ago
Monthly Archives: February 2011
These are guidance notes that Mike Press and I developed a while ago for students doing assessment presentations. Your presentations on Monday with Elio Caccavale are informal – but some of the same principles apply. Have a read.
MIT have put a great selection of videos on itunes topics range from innovation to medicine to design. You can browse them here