- RT @dundee2023: Tickets available for a Dundee 2023 event | Dalhousie Building | 22 August eventbrite.co.uk/e/european-cap… https://t.co/n7s5K1StSc 1 day ago
- RT @dundee2023: Brilliant! Thanks so much @Tim_Burgess for coming and supporting #dundee2023 ! 😍 Huge congrats @carnival56fest team for a g… 2 days ago
- RT @WhimSicALLusH: Next weekend! Find some of us #OpenCloseDundee artists at the market, Dundee City Square! Launching new maps & doing tou… 2 days ago
- RT @VADundee: Our next Design Champion is graphic designer Leanne Young, designer of Scotland’s first ever #BabyBox! #VADchampions https://… 2 days ago
- RT @dundee2023: How would you spend your perfect day in Dundee? Share your thoughts this Sun 13 Aug at Baxter Park! #dundee2023 https://t.c… 6 days ago
Monthly Archives: February 2011
These are guidance notes that Mike Press and I developed a while ago for students doing assessment presentations. Your presentations on Monday with Elio Caccavale are informal – but some of the same principles apply. Have a read.
MIT have put a great selection of videos on itunes topics range from innovation to medicine to design. You can browse them here